- May 2014
- December 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- Zero Percent Interest EMI Schemes, Debit Card Merchant Transaction Charge Banned
- Aadhaar Twist- SC Says Aadhaar Not Mandatory for Govt Benefits
- International Travelers Can Carry up to Rs 10K till Duty Free Area of Airport
- Say No to Currency Notes for Garlands, Decorating Pandals, Showering on Celebrities
- Basic Savings Account Can Be Opened in Foreign Banks Too
- No Curbs on Foreign Remittance for Education, Healthcare
- August 2013
- July 2013
- Employee Provident Fund (EPF) Claim Settlement Time Improving
- Who Needs to File Tax Returns in 2013?
- Non-CTS-2010 Cheques Will Take Much Longer to Clear; Use CTS Cheques
- Services to Walk-In Customer at Banks to Get Stricter
- Tata, Birla, Reliance, Bajaj and 22 Others in RBI New Banking License Fray
- Online Tax Return Filing Mandatory for Income over Rs 5 Lakhs
- June 2013
- Note EUIN of Mutual Fund Sales Person for Your Protection
- LIC to Relax Norms for Uttarakhand Deluge Victims; to Settle Claims on Priority
- The Noise about Rupee Depreciation. A Simplified Version
- Axis Bank, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank Fined for Flouting KYC Norms
- New Smart Pension Plan from Reliance Life Insurance. Should You Buy?
- Form 15G/15H Acknowledgement from Bank - Don't Miss This
- 5 Things to Check before Depositing with an NBFC
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- PPF, NSC Rates Lowered for 2013-14
- Mutual Funds to Have Better Labeling
- Have You Got Your New CTS Cheques Yet?
- No Change in Income Tax Slabs for 2013-14 but You'll Pay More Tax
- Changes in Income Tax Deductions by Budget 2013-14
- RGESS Income Limit Raised to Rs 12 Lacs, Tax Benefit Extended up to 3 years
- 15% Limit on Insurance Premium for Disabled or Those Having Certain Ailments for 80C Deduction and 10(10D) Exemption
- New Home Loans in 2013 to Get Additional Income Tax Benefit
- Income Tax Return to be Invalid if Self Assessment Tax Not Paid- Finance Bill 2013
- JNPT Tax Free Bonds Issue- March 2013. What is it About?
- NHB (National Housing Bank) Tax Free Bonds Issue- March 2013. What is it About?
- February 2013
- Inflation Indexed Bonds or Certificates- What to Expect
- Ennore Port Tax Free Bonds Issue- February 2013. What is it About?
- LIC Jeevan Sugam- Is the Latest Single Premium Policy Good For You?
- IIFCL Tax Free Bonds Tranche II- February 2013. What Is It About?
- TRACES- View Your TDS Return Credit Status and Form 26AS Online
- REC Tax Free Bonds Tranche 2- February 2013. What is it About?
- IRFC (Indian Railway Finance Corporation) Tax Free Bonds Tranche 2- February 2013. What Is It About?
- All Health Insurers to Use Standardized Terms, Forms & Procedures- IRDA Guidelines
- HUDCO (Housing and Urban Development Corporation) Tax Free bonds- February 2013
- PFC Tax Free Bonds- February 2013. What is it all about?
- January 2013
- Understanding Recent RBI Action and Its Implication
- Why Gold is a Bit Anti-India?
- Tax Planning for Salaried Employees- A Last Minute Guide
- Is RGESS Turning in a Flop Show?
- IRFC Tax Free Bonds Issue- January 2013. What is it all about?
- Mutual Funds Make Beeline for Launching Global Funds. Worth a Try?
- Housing and Urban Development Corporation Ltd (HUDCO) Tax Free bonds - January 2013. What is it all about?
- LIC Launches Two New Insurance Products on Jan 1- Should You Buy Them?
- December 2012
- India Infrastructure Finance Company Ltd (IIFCL) Tax free bonds- December 2012. What is it all about?
- Your Offline Debit Cards Will Be Withdrawn Soon- RBI
- PFC Tax-Free Bonds Issue 2012-13: Should You Invest?
- RGESS on Its Mark to Get Set and Go
- Do You Happen to be Carrying Fake Banknotes?
- REC Tax-free Bonds Issue: Should You Invest?
- November 2012
- October 2012
- 7% Discount on Gold Coins for Festive Season
- RBI Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged in Second Quarter Review
- AMFI Lowers Mutual Fund Distributors' Registration Fee
- NEFT Timings of Banks Increased by RBI
- Mutual Fund Plans Discontinued
- UIDAI's Aadhar to be Linked to a Host of Govt Schemes
- Central Government Pension for Widows and Disabled Persons Increased
- SBI Lowers Processing Fee on Home, Car loans
- HUDCO Reduces Housing Loan Rate
- Central Govt Employees to Get Non-Productivity Linked Bonus for 2011
- Demat Account to Hold FDs, Insurance Policies, Postal Savings
- More Reforms on the Anvil
- Life Insurance Industry to Get a Revamp
- September 2012
- Religare Mutual Fund to Sell 49% Stake in AMC to Invesco
- T-Bill Auction Dates
- SEBI Notifies Changes in Mutual Fund Regulations
- DA Raise for Central Government Employees
- SBI Reduces Interest Rate on Pre 2010 Floating Rate Loans
- HRA Can Be Claimed During Child Care Leave Too
- FM Showers Reforms
- RGESS to Include Mutual Funds, ETFs Investments
- Oh! Another Complicated Tax Rebate Scheme for an 'Ignorant' Investor
- SBI Lowers Base Rate
- Cost Inflation Index for 2012-13
- CRR Reduced in RBI's Monetary Policy Review
- Mutual Fund Services to Get Revamped
- August 2012
- SEBI Toll-Free Number Accessible on Weekends
- SEBI Directs Depositories for No-Frills Demat Account
- Decision on Rajiv Gandhi Equity Savings Scheme Soon
- SEBI Proposes Mutual Fund Reforms
- Urban Development Minister to Make Property Acquisition Process Online
- EPFO Floor Pension to Be Raised to Rs 1000
- Due date for filing I-T returns extended till Aug 31 2012
- Government Opens Doors to More Players for Managing Pension Fund
- July 2012
- Earn less than Rs 5 lakhs? Don’t file I-T returns
- Avail taxman’s services at your doorstep
- Principal Services Industries Fund Merger
- SBI One India Fund Merger
- Latest Mutual Fund Offers
- Mutual Funds Dividend History
- Avail 1% interest subsidy on small home loans till 2013
- E-filing of returns mandatory for income over Rs 10 lakhs
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- Banks to Allow Account Transfer to Other Branches within Bank
- EPF rate may be hiked to 8.6% for 2012-13
- Bank of India to Take Up Stake in Bharti AXA Mutual Fund
- Syndicate Bank, Bank of Baroda, Bank of Maharashtra Cut Interest Rates
- RBI Slashes Repo Rate
- 80 CCF Deduction Not Extended for 2012-13
- RBI Bans Muthoot Fincorp from Taking Public Deposits
- March 2012
- February 2012
- Change in Loads
- SBI Lowers Interest on Education Loan
- Change in Fund Managers
- Interest Rates on Loans Begin Decline
- Income Tax Exemption Limit Proposed to Be Raised
- Infra Bond Limit May be Raised to Rs 50K
- HUDCO and IRFC Tax-Free Bonds Issue Open
- Now Buy Government Bonds Online
- Mannapuram Finance Barred from Raising Public Deposits
- January 2012
- February 2011
- January 2011
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- July 2007
Ruby Jacob, 18 Jul 2012
Fund name: UTI Credit Opportunities Fund
Fintotal Recommends: No
Minimum Subscription (Rs)
Short term needs less than 2 years away
SBI Dynamic Bond Fund
Fund name: Goldman Sachs India Equity Fund
Fintotal Recommends: No
Minimum Subscription (Rs)
Core needs such as retirement, childs education, home purchase
DSP BlackRock Top 100 Equity Fund